It's no Mirage... there is a carpet mount available to Wizards who do one of two things...
1) Have an active Wizard account (membership) on November 29th 2016 at 11:59PM Central Time...
2) Buy crowns between November 1st before midnight 2016 Central Time
Those are pretty easy right? Remeber, you only need to do one or the other... not both. But if you happen to have some extra crowns hanging around you might find they come in handy in shops that will be available to you soon! So just keep your account active OR buy crowns! And YOU'LL get this awesome mount!
If you have questions or think that's too good to be true... check out the official page on Wizard101.com here
Why do I get the feeling we'll be zipping around over the desert sands soon?
I was super excited to get the Shinobi Bundle - available at Game Stop. I gave it a test-drive and I think it's a great value for the lower $29 price tag.
What comes with it you ask?
1) 5000 crowns or 1 month membership
2) Turtle pet with Ninja Pig card (Is he a Ninja turtle? IDK)
3) Shinobi Dragon mount
4) Shinobi clothing / gear
5) Shinobi throwing star (wand)
6) Shinobi Dojo which is a building for your house that provides an arena for fighting and blue orbs for energy regen and a statue that allows you to request a daily gift... kind of like the Kong guy in the jungle house etc.
Here's what it all looks like in-game. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I see some gear stitching in my near future!
The dojo is humble but bigger on the inside!
Moodha oversee's your pwning of buddies and gives out candy... or, pet snacks or other stuff.
Shinobi dragon looks boss! It's like driving a bus made out of dragon!
Front view of the dragon. Now I feel ready to celebrate the Chinese new year!
Gear Level 1
Gear Level 2
Gear Level 3
Gear Level 4
Gear Level 5
Gear Level 6
Gear Level 7
Gear Level 8
Gear Level 9
Gear Level 10
Gear Level 11
Gear Level 12
Gear Level 13
Turtle (Ninja) pet and Ninja Pig card ...
Throwing star level 1
Much the same at 6% shield break, 65% Crit and 10% Tough with a square gem socket and the same two accompanying spells.
If you've been busy with holidays or hacker conferences, or world-class sporting events, you may notice some changes to Wizard now that you've returned... Of course the Spiral is always getting better and more awesome with every passing year. But wow, there were some cool changes this time!
What are your favorite?
My favorite changes are either:
1) The grammar fixes!
2) The "I can now level my Storm wizard to 50 instantaneously!"
3) Or, I can now play PVP without losing my life savings!
4) New instance and spell stuff with new gear drops!
4) Less "grind-y" play in Celestia!
I have to applaud Wizard101 for making these changes both from the playability aspect to the small things like fixing glitches and grammar. (Was I joking about the grammar thing? The wurld may nevur no...)
Leave a comment and let us know what your favorite is.
Oh, yeah! In the spirit of fixing things... I had so much fun learning to hack and secure new stuff that I forgot to post the pictures from the last contest. Check out this character that shares an career choice with me...