Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Virtual Family in a Virtual World

How do you bring up this kinda topic without diving into the deep waters of virtual reality.

It was a few months ago when my IRL (in real life) family adopted our first virtual daughter Jasmine. Now after a few months, she has her own place and own adventures and a huge group of friends. Recently Jasmine adopted a virutal daughter of her own by the name of Scarlet. I had known about our new, um, grand daughter for about an hour when she announced she was getting married. I wonder when they will have virtual kids.

I may be the first virtual great great grandpa on Wizard101.

Good thing my staff doubles as a cane.

Valerian

1 comment:

Citrine Griffin said...

uh grandPA maybe but probably not grandMA.I think my friend (and virtual mom)miranda might be.