Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Gonna Be Lame But It Looks Awesome :)

Yep, that's a good take on mutate spells.  They look awesome but they're really a waste of time.  This is the transform for Ice Wyvern.  It does some damage... 600 over time plus a small initial hit a-la Fire School.  It looks freaking awesome!  What's not to love?

Here's the downside:
1) You can't use the transform to make treasures, you have to keep it in your deck which takes up precious spots and you can't pre-make treasure cards because of that.

2) And now for the serious bummer... you can't use it with power pips. (** picture the sound of a balloon deflating and insert that sound here **)

I SO0o0Oo0Oo want that training point back!  But if there's one thing I'm confident about with KingIsle and the Wizard101 community is that they love their virtual family and always work to improve gameplay.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see a push to make these transforms usable on the equivalent power pips.

What transforms have you trained and used?

Valerian Nightbringer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, my fire trained that, and he can use the power pips. Since he took ice up to tower shield, it was easy enough to get ice wyvern. Mutates are good if you're mutating them into your class.

Xinaed said...

I trained the fire kraken using my storm. And I never put it in my deck, because by the time I have four pips saved up to use it, why waste it on the kraken when I can use my leviathan. >.< I really wish I would have thought about it more before wasting my tp on that spell. I wouldn't have gotten it if I had realized it wouldn't work using my power pips.

Anonymous said...

My death got Death Minotaur. Since he didn't have to spend a ton of points on feint, it was easy. Best training point I ever spent. XP