Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pet mixing and Spritely

Here's my kick-butt-side-kick.  A pet with spritely and 9% spell proof!  Woot!  He was a mix of ice hound with proof and defy, a fierce hound with spritely, and fierce hound with defy but not spritely.  He didn't develop shields until he was ancient which is really unusual to get high shield stats at that age.  Sadly his last gift was a dud... mana gift :(  *sigh* 

So naturally I will still want to mix him back with the original ice hound that had a rockin 15% shields.  This is the first fierce hound I mixed that got spritely. 

From what I learned about spritely you can get conditions to trigger your pet's spritely casting.  It seems that someone needs to be hurt first... and a multi-hit spell seems to increase the chances of a spritely proc.  Not only that but if you're experiencing a dry spell you can increase changes of him casting by using a life spell it seems.  That's just my experience but comment if you have experience with this!

Enjoy mixing!
Valerian Nightbringer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention that, my friend and I play and when he gets hit I get healed. We find it rather comical