Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ninja Pig Madness

Some of you already know that you can LEARN the ninja pig spell from other schools like Myth etc!!!!!!!!

For those of you that didn't know this you can get it as a drop from fighting Koto and a handful of other bosses for the various types.  (I'll post the list shortly) 

I know Koto is ice but RARELY he drops this little myth gem.  Check it out!  I just noticed in the drops list in the text box it says "you learned ninja pigs".  I was so jazzed especially since I had tried on my ice for 4 days in a row with no luck.  I got him on my death after about 8 rounds of trying.

For those of you working your way through Zafaria you might want to put on the speed so you can be ready to hit Avalon as soon as it comes out!  I'm not sure I'll be able to have my Death guy ready but my Ice wiz is anxiously waiting.

~ Vale

No comments: