Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Update on Ice Grimoire Epic

My Ice Grimoire has gotten to Epic now so it is almost full grown.  Here are it's latest talents.

It's up to 28% crit, 4% incoming heal, 5% power pips, and 5% stun shield.

Here's a picture of Grim hanging out with me...

Here's an up close look at what the writing says.  It has the ice symbol and says something that looks like "With patience Victory is a wizard"???

After some smoothing, sharpening, posterizing and embossing we get something like this that looks almost better but still iffy. "with persistence victory is arsired"???

Boil it down a bit and it's looking a bit more like With Persistence...Victory is asstarved??

At this point the limitations of zooming and manipulating the image was pretty much done.  Without the cool fractal zooming that the full on Adobe Photoshop has, this is about the best I can do with my little program so I Googled what I could make out and saw - of course - the Ice motto on Wizard101.

"With Persistence, Victory is assured."


I love the fun details built into the game with little clues and details that let you know the designers aren't just filling the game items with nonsense.  I wish I could get a good look at the other pages of the ice grimoire.  I might be able to learn more about being a good Ice wizard.



Vale

1 comment:

Shadowhorn said...

Nice catch man! Super cool. Hope you're doing well!
-Blaze Shadowhorn