Pages

NewsAndInfo News Info Deck Tips news Guests House PVP Crafting Contests Pets

Friday, February 17, 2017

Friendship Festival Winners Announced Soon

Life is always a bit exciting even at holiday time. I found out just how exciting it can be with a surgery for my eye that was unexpected.  Yikes! Phobia #2 now confronted! I'm recovering well and looking forward to sending out congratulations to the winners of the Friendship Festival entrants.

I hope you had fun guessing the password!  Sorry I didn't have time to drop some hints during the contest. I look forward to seeing how creative you all were with your guesses.

I'm working with a group of awesome people to ramp up the blog going forward. I'll be stepping back a bit while I recover.  I hope to introduce the new team by the end of the week. If any of you want to audition, now would be a great time to join a group of friends who have reached the heights of wizarding... drop me a line via comments.

Vale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!